Sunday, November 2, 2008

Election Night


Wouldn't you agree that Tony carved a rockin' pumpkin? We're keeping the torch burning through Tuesday night, when we have a few friends coming over over for sushi and the election results. I'm quite sure all of my friends are voting on Tuesday; however, I don't really know who everybody is voting for. I could take a guess, but don't want to assume. Half my co-workers couldn't guess who I would vote for, the other half were surprised. My comment to them was to not judge a book by it's cover. A vote is a personal thing, so I won't take any time here to bore you with my opinion. All I'll say is...vote...it's a privilege to be able to give your input about our future.

1 comment:

Tom Jordan said...

Hi Hope - I'll assume it's evident from my blog post here which candidate fits the bill for me: http://tinyurl.com/6fpx9c

Thanks for posting!